This month James Publishing released the 6th Edition of Attacking and Defending Drunk Driving Tests, written by attorney Donald Bartell and Mary Catherine McMurray. The new edition includes a seminal work regarding marijuana DUI cases. The marijuana DUI chapter discusses, among other things:
- The pharmacological principle that blood levels of marijuana do not predict impairment;
- The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of marijuana;
- The neutralizing effects of CBD on THC impairment;
- THC analysis by Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry;
- Marijuana DRE Evaluations.
The new edition was co-authored by attorneys Lara Gressley and Mike Donaldson. The book is essential for any DUI attorneys working on marijuana DUI cases.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment