This month James Publishing released the 6th Edition of Attacking and Defending Drunk Driving Tests, written by attorney Donald Bartell and Mary Catherine McMurray. The new edition includes a seminal work regarding marijuana DUI cases. The marijuana DUI chapter discusses, among other things:
- The pharmacological principle that blood levels of marijuana do not predict impairment;
- The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of marijuana;
- The neutralizing effects of CBD on THC impairment;
- THC analysis by Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry;
- Marijuana DRE Evaluations.
The new edition was co-authored by attorneys Lara Gressley and Mike Donaldson. The book is essential for any DUI attorneys working on marijuana DUI cases.